CALL FOR PAPERS
The 5th International Conference on Social and Political Sciences 2019
New Social Movement: New Directions of Civil Society, the State and Socio-Political Integration.
AIM AND SCOPE
Original and unpublished papers are invited in the following topics, but not restricted to:
- Poverty, Legal Aid and Institutional Reform
- Activism of Civil Society and the Challenges of Socio-Political Integration
- Resources, Development and Environmental Politics
- New Religious Movement: Identity Question and New Forms of Collective Action
- Shaping New Social Arena: Resource Mobilization Agenda in Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Labor, Capitalism and the Struggle for Social Transformation
- New Debates on Feminism, Women’s Movement and Gender Equality
- Revitalizing Old Networks for New Politics of the Nation-States
- Forming Social Movement: the Use of Virtual Media for Public Good
- Transnational Movement and Peace In the New World Order
- From National Civil Society to Global Education Networks
- Multiculturalism, Tolerance and the Trends in Justice and Equality
Prospective papers should be written in English between 8 to 12 pages. Submitted papers will be carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition. Each paper will be reviewed by three program committee members. Papers which do not conform to the requirements may be rejected without review.
Accepted papers will be presented in one of the sessions and will be published optionally in the conference proceedings volume. The papers that would be published, will be submitted to the Scopus and Thomson Reuters/Web Science indexing services.